Come hang out with Open mHealth during the 2012 mHealth Summit
The Open mHealth team and some of our technical partners are going to be in DC for the 2012 mHealth Summit.
If you’re going to the Summit don’t miss out on:
- Our lightning talks at Booth #216 (see schedule for Monday and Tuesday)
- Co-Founder, Deborah Estrin’s panel on interoperability and standards on 12/3
- The Open mHealth special session where our technical partners and users Alex and Brian will share their experience about building to the open mHealth architecture, 12/4
Not going to the Summit? Come hang out with us!
- Sunday, 12/2 at Marvin at 8:30pm
- Monday, 12/3 at Eighteen Street Lounge at 9pm
- Tuesday, 12/4 at Room 11 at 9pm
Open mHealth 1014 Torney Ave. San Francisco, CA, 94129 email@example.com
You know the problem better than anyone else and we need you to help developers make solutions that meet the problems at hand. Send us a note here.
Interested in partnering with Open mHealth? Share your interest and proposal here.