Sign up to join the Open mHealth mailing list for the latest news, events, activities and opportunities for involvement.
Before writing a post, please do the following:
- Read the mailing list rules that cover the community guidelines.
- Select the most appropriate mailing list for your question. There are two mailing lists, one for developers and one for the entire community (more mailing lists will be created as the community sees fit).
- Be clear and concise about your question in the subject — it helps everyone, including those trying to answer your question and newcomers looking to learn more about a topic.
- Give plenty of details in your post to help others understand your problem.
Open mHealth project discussion mailing lists
- omh-developers: Subscribe to this list for technical discussions about the Open mHealth architecture.
- Subscribe using Google Groups: omh-developers
Instead of using the Google Groups site, you can use your email client of choice to participate in the mailing lists.
To subscribe to a group without using the Google Groups site, use the link
under “subscribe via email” in the lists below.
To set up how you receive mailing list posts by email:
- Sign into the group via the Google Groups site. For example, for the omh-developers group you would choose http://groups.google.com/group/omh-developers
- Click “Edit my membership” on the right side.
- Under “How do you want to read this group?” select one of the email options.
Powered by Facebook Comments