« Back to Blog
Recap of Webinar #2 with Chief Software Architect, Josh Selsky
For those who missed it, last week Open mHealth’s very own Josh Selsky answered some of your questions regarding the software architecture and our current development goals over the next few months.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- The need for the Open mHealth’s software architecture
- The difference between a Data Storage Unit (DSU), Data Processing Unit (DPU), Data Visualization Unit (DVU)? Get the code here: http://www.github.com/openmhealth
- Progress of Open mHealth’s software architecture through use cases: PTSD Coach, chronic pain and medication adherence and working groups.
- The difference between Ohmage and Open mHealth; and
- The future of DPUs and DVUs
Listen to webinar #2 here now.
What are your thoughts on the Open mHealth software architecture? What types of DPUs and DVUs would you like to see? Share your thoughts on Twitter today.
Open mHealth 1014 Torney Ave. San Francisco, CA, 94129 email@example.com
You know the problem better than anyone else and we need you to help developers make solutions that meet the problems at hand. Send us a note here.
Interested in partnering with Open mHealth? Share your interest and proposal here.